InfoTech Solutions for Business

Raymond James + InfoTech
Business Wire / Oct 19, 2006

Raymond James Mutual Fund Research & Marketing Group Deploys InfoTech’s Document Process Management Application

  • Print this page
  • Share this on Google+
  • Share this on Linkedin
  • whatsapp

InfoTech Solutions for Business, Inc. (InfoTech) has announced the successful deployment of its web-based Research Publishing Automation System (RPAS) to Raymond James Mutual Fund Research & Marketing Group. The RPAS implementation leverages data and document automation capabilities to replace paper-based workflow and document management processes previously in place at the organization.

“RPAS is helping Raymond James publish research documents faster, and offers greater management capabilities throughout the publication lifecycle,” said Ben Morgan, Executive Vice President of the Financial Services Practice at InfoTech. “While the system is an entirely new tool for the Mutual Fund Research & Marketing Group – we customized a seamless integration of RPAS to fit in with their existing business processes resulting in only minor changes to peripheral systems already in place.”

Within approximately eight months, InfoTech completed and deployed the core RPAS system which supported 80% of the group’s expected document volume. The remaining 20% of published research was incorporated over an additional three-month period through additional RPAS customizations.

Andrew Gotfried, Director of the Raymond James Mutual Fund Research & Marketing Group writes, “Comparing this deployment to other IT initiatives I’ve seen and/or been involved with, the InfoTech system development and implementation seems to have been one of the best. Little technological issue, minor changes, etc. Also, the general feedback from the group is that they are happy with it and can see it being very useful.”

RPAS is a sophisticated web-based workflow automation application suite that enables financial research teams to author and publish time-sensitive information faster and more efficiently. Composed of various components and sub-systems which accommodate the various stages of financial research production processes, RPAS provides a structured, secure and reliable platform for financial research generation and distribution while staying in compliance with industry regulations. RPAS is built on the Microsoft .NET platform, and is available in its entirety or on an individual component basis.

Raymond James Mutual Fund Research & Marketing Group selected InfoTech’s document content management and workflow automation solution after InfoTech performed a survey and analysis of the processes in place at the group and offered a proposal to customize the RPAS application to meet the group’s requirements.

About Raymond James Financial

Raymond James Financial (NYSE-RJF) is a Florida-based diversified holding company providing financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities through its subsidiary companies. Its three wholly owned broker/dealers, Raymond James & Associates, Raymond James Financial Services and Raymond James Ltd. have more than 4,800 financial advisors serving 1.4 million accounts in 2,200 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas. Total client assets are approximately $177 billion. Approximately $31.6 billion are managed by the firm’s asset management subsidiaries.

About InfoTech Solutions for Business, Inc.

InfoTech Solutions for Business, Inc. (InfoTech) is a privately owned software house and system integration company with a variety of products, IT services and business practices. Headquartered in midtown Manhattan, with satellite offices in the U.S. only, InfoTech is a Microsoft Certified Partner and GSA approved contractor with multiple credentials and certifications. The company’s clients include some of the most prestigious banks, media companies, government agencies, and small to mid-size companies representing a wide range of industries. Additional information can be found at www.infotechfb.com or by contacting InfoTech at (212)245-4222.

About Research Publishing Automation System (RPAS)

InfoTech’s Research Publishing Automation System (RPAS) is a complete solution for automating the production of financial research from authoring, editing, compliance, distribution and archiving. The system is fully web-enabled and allows use from virtually anywhere that an Internet connection is available. To learn more about RPAS, visit www.infotechfb.com or contact InfoTech at (212) 245-4222 or e-mail InfoTech at research_solutions@infotechfb.com.

InfoTech Solutions for Business
contactus01

Apply For A Position

Your Name

Your Resume

Email Address

Your Phone

Currently Employed?

 Currently Employed Not Employed

Company Name (Current/Prior)

Your LinkedIn URL

Your GitHub URL

Your Website

Other URL

Subject

Message

×